Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Introduction to the blog

Hello to everyone who happened to click on this blog, intentional or not.

Let me introduce myself. I am a 23 year old, young professional looking to find my way through the world that is called a profession. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, have no long term plans laid out for my career, and am just learning the work/life balance. All in all, you could say I'm your typical college graduate. But there is one thing that sets me apart from most--my love to learn about how to further my career, leadership, and how to influence. I have gone through my bachelors and masters in engineering by developing and utilizing my professional skills that I have absorbed through others and painfully learned myself.

I am creating this blog to get down all my thoughts, learnings, and experiences good or bad. Hopefully, by putting all of my random thoughts out for the world to read will help one or two of you out there. I think I have a lot of good information and stories to share, but that is truly up to you to decide. I'll put up posts at least weekly.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have requests, comments, or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment